Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Been a while

Well it sure has been a while since I gave my blog some attention. I have been very involved with the Card Making world and have to say I am so loving the community and the hobby. But pressure was upon me especially at this time of the year and I caved in to the numerous requests for soaps and candles and I have really enjoyed the creative process. This soap is fragranced with NG Rainbow Sherbet and I so love love love this fragrance. I know I am going to have to make another batch as this will not stay around for long. (Half is already on pre order). I have more on the go and shall be back tomorrow with another................See you then

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful swirl and I love your acid colours! They remind of spring. And the fragrance matches to perfection. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment Madame Propre

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is nice that you came back again:) This is a wonderful creation of art and i liked the color combinations too. so unique and artistical. Now waiting for more...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. Let make your blogs more plentiful on instagram, please visit insta stalker to know more

    ReplyDelete