Friday, April 29, 2016

Twelve plus month on :)

Looking at my last post and feeling a little sad as this was just a few months before I would suddenly lose my husband and my world would change dramatically. Well that aside I have started soaping again and I am excited to say I have a new website in development and packaging I am keeping the Lynnz logo but updating everything else. I have so enjoyed getting my pots our again and have decided to share a few pics on my blog as surprisingly it still gets visits even though it has been so dormant. Thanks for dropping by today I hope you enjoy my latest soaps...............Hugs Lyn



Pink Chiffon




Black Raspberry and Vanilla



A little Blue

Red Chiffon is the fragrance oil used........To be named

7 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry for your loss. Good to see you are back at doing what you love. Blessings, --Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. It must have been a very tough year on you. I hope soaping and the soaping community will help bring back some pleasures to your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear of your loss. So good to see you back. It is said that soaping is a good therapy. I've found it to be so. Take good care, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for your loss! soaping pieces are very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this informative article, I hope you will get most positive response specially for this post. . . .
    สูตรบาคาร่า
    โกเด้นสล็อต

    ReplyDelete